GSA IT Schedule 70
GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the Federal Government.
Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, offering innovative solutions to federal, state and local governments’ information technology needs.
SIN: 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- Facility Management
- Systems Development Services Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Services Programming Services
- Backup and Security Services
- Data Conversion Services
- Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing(CAD/CAM) Services
- Network management Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Data Services, Other Information Services, Related automated News Services
- Other Information Technologies Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Ordering agencies may purchase services from the SINs listed in the price catalog on a firm-fixed price or labor-hours delivery/task order basis. The firm-fixed or not-to-exceed price will be based upon the labor categories and hourly rates awarded on the contract.
GSA IT Schedule 70 Website
Trinity Price Catalog (PDF)
- Insider Threat
- High Availability and Continuity of Operations (COOP) & Disaster Recovery
- Network Engineering & Administration
- System Engineering & Administration
- Software Development & Database Administration
- Software Quality Assurance/IV&V Testing
Program Management Office