The General Services Administration GSA 8(a) STARS III is a multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract centered on North American Industrial Classification Systems (NAICS) code 541512 but may include other NAICS codes that are predominately IT services.
These may include, but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210. GSA 8(a) STARS III allows us to provide simple to complex and services-based solutions such as IT help-desk support, information assurance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more to federal agencies.
- Small business set-aside
- $50 billion program ceiling
- Five-year base (July 2, 2021, to July 1, 2026)
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond contract ordering end date
- Directed task order up to $4.5 million each
- Low 0.75% contract access fee
- Various contract types (fixed price, labor hour, time, and materials)
Prior to issuing task orders under GSA 8 (a) STARS III, federal contracting officers are required to receive training on the use of the GSA 8 (a) STARS III contract and be granted a written delegation of procurement authority (DPA) from the GSA 8 (a) STARS III Contracting Officer (CO).
Contract Number · 47QTCB22D0054
DUNS Number · 021513198
Unique Entity ID · M8RFYHLVNWZ3
Cage Code · 5GC19
TRINITY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT